Shinee Ovoo JSC 2015 оны 8 сарын 31

Shinee Ovoo JSC– Established in 1990, and acquired right to operate in Shivee Ovoo brown coal deposit located in Gobi Sumber province. 90% of its shares are hold by the Government, and the rest 10% is within the interest of shareholders.

Шивээ овоогийн хүрэн нүүрсний орд.

Геологийн нөөц:

Нүүрс – 646,53 тонн /таамаг нөөц 2,8 тэрбум тонн/

 www.shivee-ovoo.mn

  

Brown coal

 

 

Contact Us

15th floor, Chinggis Avenue 15 1st khoroo
Sukhbaatar District Ulaanbaatar 14240 Mongolia
+976 7555 - 3399
info@erdenesmongol.mn

Get direction